Saturday, February 14, 2009

Packing for a trip


Think she knows something is up? And yes, those are black pants she is sitting on. No sooner would I use the sticky cat-hair-remover-roller thing, and turn my back, then one or the other of them would be right back in. They have never done this before. At this rate, I'm going to have to pack the roller. I'm leaving for Texas tomorrow and will be back in a few days. The catsitter is en pointe, the house is clean and the neighbors are aware. TTFN.

2 comments:

Deejbrown said...

My cats jump in my suitcase all the time when I am packing. Simba even packs his favorite toy for me, which never fails to bring a tear to my eye.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog.

You have a beautiful blog, that image of the red fox in winter is an awesome composition...Thomas