Thursday, May 15, 2008

Free Rice

I know you have heard about the doubling and tripling of the price of rice around the world. It has been on all the news programs. Then with the disasters in Burma and China that problem is even worse. Heck, I am even concerned about it since rice is my starch of choice. How much is rice by you?

A while ago, I stumbled on this cool vocabulary game that donates rice for each right answer. Free Rice is the sister site to Poverty.com. It donates 20 grains of rice through the UN World Food Program. I LOVE it. Have you played the free rice game? Try it and tell me how you do.

2 comments:

Deejbrown said...

This is a great program and well worth it but I cannot help but notice you posted it at 4am. sheez, girl.

Tink *~*~* said...

I love the Free Rice game! I have a link to it in the sidebar of my blog, and also in my siggie in some forums that I frequent. It's very educational, and it helps to feed the world.

Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*