Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sleepy Kitty Weekend

After the pouring rain all day yesterday, the howling winter winds really kicked in overnight. A cold front is suppose to be on its way. Feeling a little cooped up, I pulled on 3 layers and my Nepalese tasseled hat and went out birding. Standing in the cold wind for a few hours really took it out of me though. When I threw in the towel and got home I found all the kitties napping. Looks like a good idea! Scoot over.

Oscar


Tonka

Winkie

And where is Bourka? Probably tucked against the radiator under the bed in the blue room.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Your Oscar looks just like my Phineas. Only Phinny would have his nose pressed into the bed. He's such a cold blooded thing. I hope your cat nap was enjoyable.

Deejbrown said...

Nothing cozier than cats and a nap!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, how cute! Now I want to curl up and take a nap too.
:-)